My name is Amanda O'Reilly, here's a little more about me. I am born and raised in Ottawa Canada, I spend my winters in Florida. I am a 40 under 40 recipient, was awarded a medal of Change Award from our Mayor and was Knighted as a Dame into the Order of St-George in 2015, so you can call me Dame Amanda!
Outside of Worthy Wands, I have the privilege to coach gorgeous humans and help them rewrite their story. I blend NLP, subconscious programming, intuitive development, quantum physics, neuroscience, soul love + a lot of truth to guide people through an intimate transformational experience that allows them to play bigger, love harder, and experience more of what they came here to BE. I lead masterminds and create content to help people understand the WHY.
My greatest joy is to help people untangle themselves from their “story” because let’s be honest, we’re all professional storytellers. Some of the stories we tell are empowering, and others are extremely limiting.
I think “fake it until you make it, is the biggest disservice there is, I prefer, BE it until you are”
When you can work towards owning your story, you have to power to change the ending. The first step is unbecoming all you unknowingly bought into and became before you realized you had a say. We can’t positively think our way out of trauma and past limiting beliefs.
- We cannot outperform our self-esteem.
- We cannot attract more than we think we’re worthy of.
- We can’t truly love another until we learn to love ourselves unconditionally first. ( this is huge, and necessary, otherwise we outsource our value and our happiness for others approval and love )
If you're tired of the pursuit of BEing enough, are tired of chasing love, acceptance, validation, money, worthiness in the form of relationships, jobs, and your appearance, then check out some of my other work or come find me online Instagram is my favorite app where I post daily inspiration!
WHY NOT DOWNLOAD MY FREE E-BOOK
MY 8 WEEK ONLINE COURSE
MY $11 WORKBOOKS
- In 2015, I was Knighted as a Dame into the Order of St. George. So yup! I’m a Dame, sword swearing in ceremony and all! ( click to see picture )
- I have a 16 year old Toy Poodle named Buddy who is King in my world, I’m basically Cesar Millan’s worst nightmare.
- I’m a snowbird and winter in Florida, who said you have to wait until you retired to “live your best life?”
- I always have a bottle or maybe 10 of Champagne in the fridge because I believe there is always something to celebrate!
AWARDS + HONOURS
Knighted as a Dame into the Order of St. George. I’m a Top Forty Under 40 winner. Have been formally recognized by the City of Ottawa as an Agent of Change. I’ve been featured in the Huffington Post, Thrive Global, House & Home Magazine, Distinctive Women Magazine, Maclean’s, LCBO Food & Drink, Flare Magazine, Ottawa Magazine, The Ottawa Citizen (multiple times), and The Ottawa Business Journal (multiple times) and I am also a regular contributor on CTV.