SIZING + FAQ
The "dollar bill Method" is the easiest way to find your size.
Step 1: Wrap the dollar bill around the smallest part of your wrist.
Step 2: See if any part of the dollar bill touches itself when wrapping it around your wrist.
If YES, you should order our small bracelets to avoid the bracelet sliding around too much and being uncomfortable. The only available small sizes right now are for the White Jade bracelet.
If NO, you should order our medium bracelets to avoid it being too tight and uncomfortable.
That's it! Can't wait for you to get the party started on your arm!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What size is medium?
Our medium Black Onyx/White Jade bracelets have 21, 8 mm beads. The inner length is approx 7-7.2 inches (18-18.5 cm). The inner band is elastic so it's stretchy and resizable. Never overstretch the elastic band for long periods of time.
Each necklace or bracelet comes with a beautiful empowerment card and message/mantra to instill self confidence and activate love and self worth. They also come wrapped in their own pouch, making them ready for gifting or storing.
What if I’m sending a gift?
Perfect! We love surprising people with our products! Let us know what you'd like written on the free “Hello Gorgeous” card we include with each package at no extra cost.
What happens if the chain breaks?
While we've had only a handful of issues come to our attention in thousands of wands, a chain breaking happens, especially if you're wearing it daily.
If you have jewelry tools, you can likely fix it yourself. The necklaces are handmade, so it could be a case of reattaching the connecting circle. If not, you can take it into a jewelry store and they can fix or replace the chain in the event if the chain isn’t repairable.
Just be mindful of getting them caught in clothes and in your hair and you should be good to go!
For Rose Gold chains, it’s very delicate. We wanted a more luxurious chain to accompany the sparkle, but please be mindful of pulling on the wand itself as the chain is soft, delicate, and isn't meant to be pulled on.
How To Keep Your Worthy Wands Looking Their Best:
We totally understand that you don’t want to take our jewelry off! To keep it looking its best, here are some helpful tips:
- For smudges and fingerprints, simply use a polishing cloth. Now we know why jewellers wear gloves. :)
- Avoid frequent contact with strong chemicals such as detergent, bleach, perfume, etc.
- Try not to tug on the chains. We understand that they like to get a good work out, but please be mindful of how delicate the chains are.
- To keep the sparkle alive, gently wash the jewelry with some warm water to dissolve any products that might be dulling the shine.
- Each piece comes in its own little pouch and it’s recommended that you store your pieces in the pouch when you’re not wearing them.